Driving force and founder of AContrario
Magali specializes in all aspects of intellectual property, information technology and data protection law and has ample experience in matters of e-commerce, consumer protection and unfair market practices.
Clients describe Magali as business-oriented, flexible and hands-on. She’s also seen as a true team-player: once she’s in, she commits 100% and takes full ownership.
- Master of Law (UGent 2007)
Manama Corporate Law (ULB, 2008)
Manama Intellectual Property (HUB, 2010)
Postacademic Training in Life Sciences and Biomedical Technologies (UGent, 2015)
- Guest professor at the Institute for Private International Law at KULeuven
- Extensive experience at top-tier international law firms such as Howrey, Liedekerke Wolters Waelbroeck Kirkpatrick, Cresco and time.lex
- Startup Coach @BlueHealth Innovation Center (Microsoft Innovation Center Vlaanderen), Start It @KBC and Vlerick Business School
- Active member and legal advisor of the Legal Working Party e-Health Plan (Cabinet of the Minister for Public Healthcare, M. De Block)